January 5, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

It all started when a man loved a woman.

When we were dating a couple friend of ours introduced us to Ticket to Ride. We enjoyed it so much we began purchasing other games by the same publisher, Days of Wonder. This obsession led us to a local game store. With the help of some friendly employees we were further seduced into the board gaming world. Three years later we have amassed quite the collection. Last year our office was officially converted to a game room. We love playing games with each other and sharing our passion for games with others, hence this lovely little blog.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! I cant wait to learn about games I have never heard of, and flash backs of ones I used to play. This is such a great idea..I am excited to show my kids. :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! We love learning about new games and look forward to your posts. I know y'all have plenty to write about!

    ReplyDelete

home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...